Last updated: April 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Proptech Innovations OÜ, registry 16244980
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Estonia
- Device means any device that can access the Service
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Rentible, accessible from rentible.io
- You – means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
- Users contacting this Website and/ or The Company do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Laws. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
- This Website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products/services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the Website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to the email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or inquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
- In sending the company or the Website your personal information you are consenting to allow the company to contact you subject to the above conditions. Any data held by the company relating to individuals will be stored and destroyed once a period of 12 months of no communication has occurred between The User and The Company.
- The Company will never knowingly or willingly pass information it holds on Users (For clarity this includes: clients, prospects, or Website users) onto a third party without the consent of the said user.
From time to time The Company operates various email campaign programs, (at all times we refer to these as a Newsletter Program) used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this Website. Users can subscribe through an online form should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through a prior written agreement with the User.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Laws.Email marketing campaigns published by this Website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates, and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with EU, US, and international Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, and GDPR subscribers are given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will be detailed instead.
At all times our email campaigns are run through third-party providers such as Mailchimp. Users are advised to refer to the specific terms and conditions attached to these third-party companies. Users can easily remove themselves from any email communication by “unsubscribing”.
The Company holds no liability as to any damages or losses associated with the use of any third-party email service provider. In engaging with the company or continuing use of the Website you hereby expressly accept that the Company holds no such liability
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Special GDPR Notice
Citizens of the European Union and California have the right to track their data under the GDPR regulations brought into force within 2018 and 2020 respectively.
In using the Company Website you are hereby agreeing to the following terms and give your consent for such data to be stored as contained in accordance with this GDPR notice.
The data control officer is based at the Company headquarters which can be found in our Terms and Conditions document. You can reach the Data controller by emailing the company at the [email protected] located on the www.rentible.io website or use the methods contained within the Company Website for contact with us. We will aim to reply to you within 72 hours. You may request all information and documentation held about you by the company.
The information is collected in the interest of Know Your Client and Anti Money Laundering regulations. The company is allowing individuals to participate in a crowdfunding exercise. Some jurisdictions do not allow its citizens and residents to participate in such activities. We therefore are required to collect basic information on those who participate to demonstrate, when necessary, that citizens and residents of that jurisdiction did not participate in the crowdfunding. The legal basis for this processing of data is found in international law (different laws from different countries) including but not limited to, The UK financial Services Act, The US Securities Legislation, European Monetary laws and regulations (including those of its member states), Chinese Financial Code, anti-money laundering laws, and antiterrorism laws.
All data will be stored for a period of a minimum of six months and a maximum of two years.
Nothing within this agreement or the company’s process impacts your rights under the GDPR.T You may, at any time, request the right to know what information is held by the company relating to you. This request can only be made once as data is only captured once during the registration and participation process. As the information is required for anti-money laundering and antiterrorism laws, we are obliged to keep any and all information relating to you. Citizens of the EU may file a complaint with the relevant data controller within their country. Complaints should first be made to the company so that we can investigate any issues relating to the storage or use of your data. Source of Data All data collected on you will be done so by your submission of the information and collection of information from the machine you access the Website with.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: [email protected]